Welcome to this course on communicating confidently!
We communicate every day in many different forms, and it’s crucial for job and university applications. This course will help you develop your skills so that you are communicating confidently!
During this course you will explore how good communication can benefit you, what your individual communication skills are and how you can improve them.
Here are the Learning Outcomes:
- To link communication skills from an educational setting to future education and employment settings
- To highlight your individual communication strengths and weaknesses.
- To improve your awareness of how to utilise communication skills for further education or higher education level interviews.
- To describe confidence and communication and recognise the benefits of communicating effectively in education and employment.
- To have increased confidence about speaking in front of others.
This course will take approximately 1 hour to complete, but you do not need to do this all at once – your progress will be saved as you go along!