Hello and welcome to this course all about progression routes!
There are several different levels of education, and you will progress through them throughout your education.
There are a lot of different pathways and option available to you and we understand that this can be daunting. However, by the end of this course you should feel more knowledgeable about the different levels of education and about what options are available to you!
This course has been designed to explore the different levels of education that exist and to highlight what is involved in each level. Similarly, it has been designed to explain the terminology regarding further and higher education and provide support in helping you decide which form of education is best for you!
The learning outcomes for this course are:
- Understand the different levels of education and what each level comprises of.
- Have an awareness of local courses at further education and higher education institutions.
- Demonstrate understanding of available resources and progression route opportunities.
- Identify, recall and explain terminology related to Higher Education and Level 4+ learning.
- Identify where your skillsets and interest fits within future opportunities.
- Work towards plotting a personal progression route.
This course will take around 1 hour to complete but you do not need to do this all at once – your progress will be saved as you go along!