Understanding Your Options
This course is designed to outline the education routes available to you, and how you can begin to make well-informed decisions. In particular, we will be focussing on higher education (HE): what it is, what it might look like for you, and how to decide which route might be best for you.
The Learning Outcomes for this course are:
- Have a better understanding of the different levels of education
- Learn about different routes through Higher/Degree Apprenticeships & University
- Learn how to research your options and necessary requirements for them
- Set goals based upon your options
- Identify your key priorities and how to make tough decisions
This course will take around 1 hour to complete, but you do not need to do this all at once – your progress will be saved as you go along! If you are unsure of any words or abbreviations throughout the course, you can download our ‘Jargon Buster’ in the course materials!
Take a look at the video below for a quick introduction to the course content: