Welcome to our Studying Effectively course!
This course is designed to help you identify and develop your study skills to support you in making the most of your productivity. We all learn in different ways, and by understanding your individual learning style, this can help you to guide your future educational journey and career pathway.
The Learning Outcomes for this course are:
- Learn about a variety of study tips
- Identify a learning style that works for you
- Learn how to manage your time and set real goals
- Understand the important of resilience and when something goes wrong, you can reflect on it in a positive way
- Learn what studying at Higher Education looks like
- Start to work with a positive approach to new challenges
This course will take around 1 hour 30 minutes to complete, but you do not need to do this all at once – your progress will be saved as you go along! If you are unsure of any words or abbreviations throughout the course, you can download our ‘Jargon Buster’ in the course materials!