Interview questions match-up
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the activity before. Hence you can not start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Match the correct answers to the statements below:
- To focus on the things you can do, so you’ll need to give examples to show you have the skills for the job.
- To explore what you enjoy doing or do well
- Employers may test your job-related knowledge and understanding of work processes. Common for jobs in law or IT
- Employers may ask how you would react in typical work situations. This is to check things like your ability to solve problems, make decisions or work with others.
- To identify whether you share the organisation's values and understand their culture, e.g., NHS
- These help an employer to see what drives you and to make sure you’ll fit in with their company.