Tips on how to prepare
This topic will take you through some tips on how you can prepare for your interview so that you feel confident and make a good impression!
- If your interview is in person, it is important you make your travel arrangement in advance and you leave early.
- Wear something suitable and comfortable to make sure you give a good impression.
- Make sure to research the company & role you’ve applied to. This will show them that you are interested in working for them.
- Read the job description and person specification carefully. Make sure you can demonstrate the skills and qualities the employer is looking for.
- Consider some answers to common interview questions so you know what to say if you are asked them
- Think about why you applied. This is a common interview question, and it is important that you show your interest for the role.
- Practice your speaking voice & body language so that you present yourself well.
- At the end you are normally asked if you have any questions for the interviewer so prepare some questions to take with you to show your enthusiastic about the job.